Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC550TL
How to factory reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC550TL? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC550TL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC550TL? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC550TL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC550TL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ASUS ZenFone 4 Max ZC550TL will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When the ASUS logo pops up let go of all keys.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that choose "Yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
HOW TO HARD RESET ASUS ZENFONE 4 MAX PRO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work