Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro
How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 4 Selfie Pro will be as new and your Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power button when you see ASUS logo.
- When Recovery Mode pops up release the Volume Up key.
- In this menu scroll down by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- At last choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
HOW TO HARD RESET ASUS ZENFONE 4 MAX PRO - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work