How to factory reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off ASUS ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL by holding the Power key for a short while.
- Then start pushing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a few moments.
- When the ASUS logo pops up release all buttons.
- Now use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Asus ZenFone 4 Selfie ZD553KL Hard reset - video
Factory Reset in ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Restore / Delete Data / Format - video
Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Bypass Password / Format Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Clear eMMC / Bypass Passowrd - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on