Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4
How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 4? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 4? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 4? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 4 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2520 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first, turn off your phone.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as you see the Android Robot on the screen.
- Then press the Volume Down to select an option "Factory reset", and press Power button to confirm.
- Well done! The factory reset is done.
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - Bypass Lock Screen Pattern and Password - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - How to Wipe All Data in Zenfone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.