Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG
How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2580 core will run faster.
- Turn off ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see Android Logo on your screen.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- Next, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - Bypass Lock Screen Pattern and Password - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - How to Wipe All Data in Zenfone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work