How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 5 A501CG? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 5 A501CG? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 5 A501CG? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 5 A501CG?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 5 A501CG. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 5 A501CG will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2560 core will run faster.
- in order to switch off the ASUS Zenfone 5 A500CG hold down the Power key for a short whi.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see Android Logo on your screen.
- Then press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery" and press Power button to confirm.
- Afterwads press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and then use the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Wait until the ASUS Welcome Panel pops up on the screen.
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - Bypass Lock Screen Pattern and Password - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - How to Wipe All Data in Zenfone - video