Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 5
How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 5? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 5? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 5? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 5 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off your ASUS Zenfone 5 by using the Power key.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see Android Logo on your screen.
- Afterwards press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- Next, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- In order to restart the phone select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - Bypass Lock Screen Pattern and Password - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 4 - How to Wipe All Data in Zenfone - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.