Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 5Z
How to factory reset ASUS ZenFone 5Z? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZenFone 5Z? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZenFone 5Z? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZenFone 5Z?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZenFone 5Z. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ASUS ZenFone 5Z will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a short while.
- If you see the ASUS logo release all keys.
- In Recovery Mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- Then choose "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end navigate to "reboot system now" and press the Power key once.
Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 5Z - Remove Screen Lock / Factory Reset by Recovery Mode - video
How to Bypass Screen Lock on ASUS ZenFone 5Z - Hard Reset / Restore Defaults - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work