Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 6
How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone 6? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone 6? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone 6? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.3 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone 6 will be as new and your Intel Atom Z2580 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off your phone press Power button for a while.
- Finally, hold down the Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see menu on your screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
Hard Factory Reset Asus Zenfone 5 - video
How to reset ASUS Zenfone 6 to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work