How to factory reset ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE T500? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE T500? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE T500? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE T500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE T500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your ASUS ZenFone Go 5.0 LTE T500 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8916 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Next, press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Release held keys as soon as ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the Andorid logo appears on the screnn hold down the Power key.
- While still holding this key press the Volume Up button once.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Well done! The factory reset is done!
ASUS Zenfone Go Factory Reset / Format / Restore Android - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML - wipe your Android device - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZC500TG - Factory Reset with Screen Lock - video