How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZB551KL? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone Go ZB551KL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone Go ZB551KL? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone Go ZB551KL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZB551KL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone Go ZB551KL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8928 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding down the Power key for a short while to turn off your phone.
- Afterewards press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys as soon as Asus logo appears on the screen.
- Then press Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- When the Andorid logo appears on the screnn hold down the Power key.
- While still holding this key press the Volume Up button once.
- Press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done!
ASUS Zenfone Go Factory Reset / Format / Restore Android - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML - remove password and pattern lock - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone 2 ZE551ML - wipe your Android device - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZC500TG - Factory Reset with Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on