Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZB552KL
How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZB552KL? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone Go ZB552KL? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone Go ZB552KL? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone Go ZB552KL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZB552KL. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone Go ZB552KL will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916 core will run faster.
- Turn off ASUS Zenfone Go ZB552KL by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery" and press the Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the Andorid logo appears on the screen start holding down the Power key.
- While still holding Power press the Volume Up button once.
- Next, press the Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, choose "reboot system now" in order to restart the smartphone.
- The factory reset process will be completed as soon as the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The format on your phone has just been done.
ASUS Zenfone Go Factory Reset / Format / Restore Android - video
Hard Reset ASUS Zenfone Go ZC500TG - Factory Reset with Screen Lock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work