Reset Network Settings ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M2
How to reset network settings in ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M2? How to restore default network configuration in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M2?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 8.1 Oreo and fix the network errors in ASUS ZenFone Max Plus M2.
- Switch on the mobile by using the Power key.
- After that choose Main Menu and Settings.
- In the next step select System and go to Reset.
- Now tap Network Settings Reset and Reset Settings.
- To confirm the whole operation tap Reset Settings.
- Well done!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work