How to factory reset ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Oreo settings. As a result your ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power key for a short while to turn off ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons together for a couple of seconds.
- When the ASUS logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down if Recovery Mode pops up.
- After that use Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key once.
- In this menu select "Yes" from the menu and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 - Bypass Screen Lock Method - video