ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 Secret Codes
Here you can find all secret codes for ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1. Check out how to enter hidden mode and use advanced options of Android 8.1 Oreo. Let's get access to secret information about ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1. Click here and find out more information about secret codes.
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 hidden features
- By typing "*#*#4636#*#*" you will be redirected to ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 phone information menu. This code allows you to check information about ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 phone, battery, battery stats and WiFi.
- Phone Information - Here you can check your IMEI number, Signal strength, cell info and connection type. Also, you can run Ping test too.
- Usage statistics - This one displays your last app usage period.
- WiFi Information:
- Wi-Fi API - Here you can disable the current WiFi network, disconnect the connection, get information about connection and other stuff.
- WiFi Configuration - On this page, you can check information about connected network
- WiFi Status - Read about a connected network and run Ping test
- Typing this secret code "*#06#" you can easily check your IMEI number.
- Calendar *#*#225#*#* - check your events in a calendar
- FCM Diagnostics *#*#426#*#*
- Engineering Mode by typing in stock calculator app .12345+=. Here you can test all modules or just perform single test.
- Type in *#07# to see Regulatory labels.
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M1 secret codes and hidden features - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on