How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.0 Oreo settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M2 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus core will run faster.
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then hold down Volume Down and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the Android logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down when Recovery Mode appears.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- After that choose "Yes" from the menu and press the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Perfect! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
Hard Reset Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 - Bypass Screen Lock Method - video