Reset Network Settings ASUS ZenFone Max Shot
How to reset network settings in ASUS ZenFone Max Shot? How to restore default network configuration in Android 8.1 Oreo? How to delete the list of Wi-Fi networks in ASUS ZenFone Max Shot?
This tutorial is the answer to all of above questions. Check out how to find this option in Android 8.1 Oreo and fix the network errors in ASUS ZenFone Max Shot.
- In first step turn on the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then select Main Menu and Settings.
- After that choose System and Reset.
- In the next step tap Network Settings Reset and Reset Settings.
- To confirm the whole operation tap Reset Settings.
- Good job!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work