How to factory reset ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3s? How to wipe all data in ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3s? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3s? How to restore defaults in ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ASUS Zenfone Pegasus 3s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- Turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys as soon as the ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the Andorid logo appears on the screen start holding down the Power key.
- While still holding Power press the Volume Up button once.
- Next, press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- When the Recovery Menu appears one more time choose "reboot system now" in order to restart the smartphone.
- The factory reset operation will be finished as soon as the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The format on your phone has just been done.
Factory Reset in ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Restore / Delete Data / Format - video
Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Bypass Password / Format Data - video
Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone 3 Max - Clear eMMC / Bypass Passowrd - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on