Hard Reset ASUS ZS571KL ZenFone AR
How to factory reset ASUS ZS571KL ZenFone AR? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZS571KL ZenFone AR? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZS571KL ZenFone AR? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZS571KL ZenFone AR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZS571KL ZenFone AR. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your ASUS ZS571KL ZenFone AR will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Qualcomm MSM8996 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Start by switching off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Then press and hold the Volume Up + Power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the ASUS ZenFone logo appears on the screen.
- After that, press the Volume Down to select option "Recovery", and press Power button to confirm.
- As soon as the Andorid logo appears on the screen start holding down the Power key.
- While still holding Power press the Volume Up button once.
- Next, press Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power key to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, choose "reboot system now" in order to restart the smartphone.
- The factory reset process will be completed as soon as the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Excellent! The format on your phone has just been done.
How to Hard Reset ASUS ZenFone AR - Bypass Screen Lock |HardReset.Info - video
How to Wipe Data in ASUS ZenFone AR - Factory Reset |HardReset.Info - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work