Hard Reset ASUS ZX1
How to factory reset ASUS ZX1? How to wipe all data in ASUS ZX1? How to bypass screen lock in ASUS ZX1? How to restore defaults in ASUS ZX1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset ASUS ZX1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and WindowsCE settings. As a result your ASUS ZX1 will be as new and your TI OMAP2 2431, EMP U core will run faster.
- Begin by turning on the device by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards tap Start and go to Settings.
- Select System Tab and choose Default Settings.
- To begin the hard reset process enter the conﬁrmation code: 1234.
- Choose OK if you are sure you want to clear all your data.
- Good job! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (ASUS ZX1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.