Hard Reset AT MOBILE Pelican
How to factory reset AT MOBILE Pelican? How to wipe all data in AT MOBILE Pelican? How to bypass screen lock in AT MOBILE Pelican? How to restore defaults in AT MOBILE Pelican?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset AT MOBILE Pelican. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 5.0 settings. As a result your AT MOBILE Pelican will be as new and your ARM926T OMAPV1030 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset AT MOBILE Pelican
- At first switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Excellent! You have just performed desired process.
How to do a hard reset on AT MOBILE Pelican? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.