How to factory reset AT&T Primetime? How to wipe all data in AT&T Primetime? How to bypass screen lock in AT&T Primetime? How to restore defaults in AT&T Primetime?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AT&T Primetime. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your AT&T Primetime will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
- At first turn off AT&T Primetime by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons at the same time for a couple of seconds.
- When the Android logo pops up let go of all keys.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done! All your data was cleared so you have to create a new passwords and set up your all settings again.
How to Reset Your AT&T Primetime | AT&T Wireless - video