Hard Reset AT&T Quickfire
How to factory reset AT&T Quickfire? How to wipe all data in AT&T Quickfire? How to bypass screen lock in AT&T Quickfire? How to restore defaults in AT&T Quickfire?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AT&T Quickfire. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your AT&T Quickfire will be as new and your core will run faster.
- First power on the phone.
- Next from the standby screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Now browse to and select Settings -> Security -> Master Reset.
* To return device to factory settings and erase all data stored on the device, select Master Clear.
- Then choose "yes", and enter password.
* Default password is 0000.
- Press Done.
- After that your phone will perform the reset and reboot.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work