Hard Reset AT&T R225
How to factory reset AT&T R225? How to wipe all data in AT&T R225? How to bypass screen lock in AT&T R225? How to restore defaults in AT&T R225?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AT&T R225. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your AT&T R225 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Turn on the device.
- Then from the standby screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Next scroll to and select Settings -> Security -> Master Reset.
* To return device to factory settings and erase all data stored on the device, select Master Clear.
- Now choose "yes", and enter password.
* Default password is 0000.
- Afterwards press Done.
- After that your phone will perform the reset and reboot.
Hard Reset (AT&T R225)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.