Hard Reset AUX C18
How to factory reset AUX C18? How to wipe all data in AUX C18? How to bypass screen lock in AUX C18? How to restore defaults in AUX C18?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AUX C18. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your AUX C18 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To perform Hard Reset on your AUX C18, first of all, press and hold the Power button to switch on your phone.
- Afterward, tap on the Central key to open the Main Menu, from which you'll have to go to the Settings application.
- Next, open the Restore factory settings menu at the bottom of the list.
- On the following screen, input the standard code, which must be one of these standard PINS: 0000, 1111, 1122, 1234 and tap on the Central key to confirm.
- Well done! In a while, the Hard Reset will be performed on your AUX C18.
Hard Reset (AUX C18)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.