Hard Reset AVROCK TV200-1-1
How to factory reset AVROCK TV200-1-1? How to wipe all data in AVROCK TV200-1-1? How to bypass screen lock in AVROCK TV200-1-1? How to restore defaults in AVROCK TV200-1-1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AVROCK TV200-1-1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile settings. As a result your AVROCK TV200-1-1 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by turninng on the device by using the Power key.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work