Hard Reset AVVIO 750
How to factory reset AVVIO 750? How to wipe all data in AVVIO 750? How to bypass screen lock in AVVIO 750? How to restore defaults in AVVIO 750?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AVVIO 750. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your AVVIO 750 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Now start pressing Volume Up and Power keys togeher for a few moments.
- When the CLARO logo pops release the Power button.
- If Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Up.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In this mode select "yes" and click the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Avvio 750 Hard Reset (Restaurar / Resetear /Recovery Mode) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work