Hard Reset AVVIO L600
How to factory reset AVVIO L600? How to wipe all data in AVVIO L600? How to bypass screen lock in AVVIO L600? How to restore defaults in AVVIO L600?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AVVIO L600. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your AVVIO L600 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys togeher for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power button.
- In this mode select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Avvio L500 LTE Resetear a modo fabrica Español - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work