Hard Reset AVVIO Pro 450
How to factory reset AVVIO Pro 450? How to wipe all data in AVVIO Pro 450? How to bypass screen lock in AVVIO Pro 450? How to restore defaults in AVVIO Pro 450?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AVVIO Pro 450. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your AVVIO Pro 450 will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys togeher for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the CLARO logo pops up.
- If Recovery Mode appears let go of Volume Up.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- If Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard reset Avvio 793 formatear de fabrica - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work