Hard Reset AVVIO Pro 550
How to factory reset AVVIO Pro 550? How to wipe all data in AVVIO Pro 550? How to bypass screen lock in AVVIO Pro 550? How to restore defaults in AVVIO Pro 550?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AVVIO Pro 550. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your AVVIO Pro 550 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735WP core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power buttons togeher for a couple of seconds.
- When the CLARO logo appears let go of the Power key.
- Release Volume Up if you see Recovery Mode.
- In this mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard reset Avvio 793 formatear de fabrica - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.