How to factory reset AXIOM FOUR S610 Shine? How to wipe all data in AXIOM FOUR S610 Shine? How to bypass screen lock in AXIOM FOUR S610 Shine? How to restore defaults in AXIOM FOUR S610 Shine?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AXIOM FOUR S610 Shine. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your AXIOM FOUR S610 Shine will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power buttons togeher for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- From the menu select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a few moments.
How To Hard Reset Four Mobile, Forget Pin Password & Pattern 2018 - video