How to factory reset AXIOM FOUR S710 Ruby? How to wipe all data in AXIOM FOUR S710 Ruby? How to bypass screen lock in AXIOM FOUR S710 Ruby? How to restore defaults in AXIOM FOUR S710 Ruby?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset AXIOM FOUR S710 Ruby. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your AXIOM FOUR S710 Ruby will be as new and your core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys togeher for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Now choose Recovery by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
How To Hard Reset Four Mobile, Forget Pin Password & Pattern 2018 - video