Hard Reset BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay E8
How to hard reset BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay E8
How to Perform Hard Reset of BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay E8? How to Restore Factory Defaults of BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay E8?
Thanks to Hard Reset of Your BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay E8 You can restore its factory defaults which helps in case of malfunctions. Follow me in this short tutorial to learn how to Perform a Hard Reset of Your BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay E8!
- Turn off the headphones by holding down the power button for 8 seconds.
- Press and hold both the volume + and volume - buttons at the same time.
- While holding the volume buttons, press and hold the power button.
- Continue to hold all three buttons until the indicator light turns red and then turns off (about 8 seconds).
- Release the buttons, and the headphones will reset to their factory settings.
- Well Done!
If You're looking for more tips and tutorials for Your BANG & OLUFSEN Beoplay E8 make sure to visit our Website and Youtube Channel!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.