Hard Reset BASICOM V688
How to factory reset BASICOM V688? How to wipe all data in BASICOM V688? How to bypass screen lock in BASICOM V688? How to restore defaults in BASICOM V688?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BASICOM V688. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BASICOM V688 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (BASICOM V688)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.