Hard Reset BEETEL GD303
How to factory reset BEETEL GD303? How to wipe all data in BEETEL GD303? How to bypass screen lock in BEETEL GD303? How to restore defaults in BEETEL GD303?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BEETEL GD303. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BEETEL GD303 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch on the device by using the Power key.
- Then from the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- In order to begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- Well done! The factory reset is done,
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button to switch on the device
- In the next step tap the following code in your phone: *2767*3855#
- You should see information about resetting your phone.
- Wait to comple the whole process.
- Well done! Tha hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (BEETEL GD303)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.