Hard Reset BEETEL GD660
How to factory reset BEETEL GD660? How to wipe all data in BEETEL GD660? How to bypass screen lock in BEETEL GD660? How to restore defaults in BEETEL GD660?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BEETEL GD660. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BEETEL GD660 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- From the Home Screen go to Menu and then to Settings.
- Tap Reset and then select Master Reset.
- In the next step choose Yes to confirm the whole operation..
- To begin hard reset process type in the following safety code: 1234.
- That's all. The master reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (BEETEL GD660)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.