Hard Reset BENCO V60
How to factory reset BENCO V60? How to wipe all data in BENCO V60? How to bypass screen lock in BENCO V60? How to restore defaults in BENCO V60?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENCO V60. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 11 Go Edition settings. As a result your BENCO V60 will be as new and your SC9863A core will run faster.
- First of all, push the Power key for a few moments to switch off your phone.
- After that press Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the BENCO logo shows up.
- When Factory Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Then go to Factory Reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Wait a short while until the Welcome panel appears.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (BENCO V60)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.