Hard Reset BENCO Y40
How to factory reset BENCO Y40? How to wipe all data in BENCO Y40? How to bypass screen lock in BENCO Y40? How to restore defaults in BENCO Y40?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENCO Y40. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 9.0 Pie settings. As a result your BENCO Y40 will be as new and your UniSoC Spreadtrum SC9832E core will run faster.
- First of all, press the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off your smartphone.
- Now hold down Volume Up and Power button for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the BENCO logo appears on the screen.
- When Factory Mode pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Then select Factory Reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to select it.
- Wait a short while until the Welcome panel pops up.
- That's it! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset (BENCO Y40)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.