Hard Reset BENCO Y50
How to factory reset BENCO Y50? How to wipe all data in BENCO Y50? How to bypass screen lock in BENCO Y50? How to restore defaults in BENCO Y50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENCO Y50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 10 Go Edition settings. As a result your BENCO Y50 will be as new and your Spreadtrum UniSoC SC9832E core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a few seconds to turn off your phone.
- Then press Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the BENCO logo pops up.
- When Factory Mode shows up release Volume Up.
- Now go to Factory Reset. Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Wait a short while until the Welcome panel pops up.
- Well done! All your data will be removed during this operation.
Hard Reset (BENCO Y50)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.