Hard Reset BENQ B50
How to factory reset BENQ B50? How to wipe all data in BENQ B50? How to bypass screen lock in BENQ B50? How to restore defaults in BENQ B50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENQ B50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BENQ B50 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- Power off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.