Hard Reset BENQ E55
How to factory reset BENQ E55? How to wipe all data in BENQ E55? How to bypass screen lock in BENQ E55? How to restore defaults in BENQ E55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENQ E55. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BENQ E55 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Make sure device is turned on.
- Go to Standby screen or open phone's Dialer.
- Type this code: *#9999# and press Call button.
- Device must restart, it may take around 30 seconds.
- Done, device is ready to work on.
Hard Reset (BENQ E55)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.