Hard Reset BENQ F3
How to factory reset BENQ F3? How to wipe all data in BENQ F3? How to bypass screen lock in BENQ F3? How to restore defaults in BENQ F3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENQ F3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your BENQ F3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589 core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold Volume Up + Power at the same time for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen select "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.