Hard Reset BENQ F52
How to factory reset BENQ F52? How to wipe all data in BENQ F52? How to bypass screen lock in BENQ F52? How to restore defaults in BENQ F52?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENQ F52. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your BENQ F52 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM8939 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pushing Volume Down + Power key together for a short while.
- Release the Power key when you see the BENQ logo.
- Let go of Volume Down when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confrim that.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
BENQ T47 HARD RESET - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work