How to factory reset BENQ F55? How to wipe all data in BENQ F55? How to bypass screen lock in BENQ F55? How to restore defaults in BENQ F55?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENQ F55. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your BENQ F55 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by using the Power button.
- After that start pressing Volume Down + Power key together for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power button when the BENQ logo pops up on the screen.
- Release Volume Down if you see Recovery Mode on the screen.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- Then use select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
BENQ T47 HARD RESET - video