Hard Reset BENQ Feature Phone P50
How to factory reset BENQ P50? How to wipe all data in BENQ P50? How to bypass screen lock in BENQ P50? How to restore defaults in BENQ P50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENQ P50. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and WindowsCE settings. As a result your BENQ P50 will be as new and your Intel PXA 272 core will run faster.
- First check your phone, where you have Reset button.
* Standard is Reset button is at he bottom of the phone.
- Press and hold down the Power button + insert the Stylus into the recess to trigger the Reset button.
- Until the screen fades off, then hold down both the Power button and the Reset button.
- Next when the screen has faded off completely, release both the Power button and the stylus.
- Now you will notice the Power indicator light up green, at this point, press the Power button to turn ON the PDA phone.