Hard Reset BENQ S660C
How to factory reset BENQ S660C? How to wipe all data in BENQ S660C? How to bypass screen lock in BENQ S660C? How to restore defaults in BENQ S660C?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BENQ S660C. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your BENQ S660C will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Device must be turned on to perform this operation.
- Go to Standby screen or phone's Dialer.
- This code: *#9999# should be typed in and confirmed by pressing Call button.
- Handset must restart now.
- Done, device is ready to work on.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work