Hard Reset BILICRA Touch
How to factory reset BILICRA Touch? How to wipe all data in BILICRA Touch? How to bypass screen lock in BILICRA Touch? How to restore defaults in BILICRA Touch?
The following tutorial shows all methods of master reset BILICRA Touch. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android settings. As a result your BILICRA Touch will be as new and your MTK MT6261 cores will run faster.
How to hard reset BILICRA Touch
Warning! Before you attempt to Hard Reset your device make sure that the battery level on your BILICRA Touch is at least 50%. If not charge your device before you continue.
- In the beginning, you need to insert a working sim card into your BILICRA Touch watch, then turn it on.
- After that, you need to download and install the SeTracker application on your phone and pair your BILICRA Touch watch with your phone by using the application.
- Then, check if your BILICRA Touch watch has a cell phone service.
- Next, open the Message app on your phone and start a conversation with a number that belongs to your BILICRA Touch watch.
- Write a message "pw,123456,factory#" to a number that your BILICRA Touch is using. The command is case sensitive.
- After a few seconds, you should get a text back from the watch that says something like "factory ok, reset..".
- If you won't receive any message back, you can try this writing this message instead: "pw,523681,factory#".
- Your BILICRA Touch watch should be restored to factory settings.
- Good work!
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.