How to factory reset BJORN SP500? How to wipe all data in BJORN SP500? How to bypass screen lock in BJORN SP500? How to restore defaults in BJORN SP500?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BJORN SP500. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your BJORN SP500 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Begin by turning off the phone, by using the Power button.
- In the niec step press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an BJORN icon.
- In order to enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power key to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
BJORN SP500 Factory Reset - Restore BJORN - video
BJORN SP500 Hard Reset - Remove Password - video
BJORN SP500 Hard Reset - Remove Password in BJORN - video