Hard Reset BKAV Bphone B2017
How to factory reset BKAV Bphone B2017? How to wipe all data in BKAV Bphone B2017? How to bypass screen lock in BKAV Bphone B2017? How to restore defaults in BKAV Bphone B2017?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BKAV Bphone B2017. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.1 Nougat settings. As a result your BKAV Bphone B2017 will be as new and your Snapdragon 625 MSM8953 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- When Bkav logo shows up let go of all buttons.
- If you see Andorid Robot on the screen you should press Volume Up + Power button again.
- In this menu use Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Great! Wait for a few moments and your device will be ready to use.
Hard Reset BPhone 2017 - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.