Hard Reset BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve
How to factory reset BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve? How to wipe all data in BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve? How to bypass screen lock in BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve? How to restore defaults in BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Blackberry OS settings. As a result your BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve will be as new and your Intel XScale PXA 270 core will run faster.
- Power on the cell phone.
- Now press Menu key, and next scroll to Options.
- Next choose Security Options -> General Settings.
- Press Menu button.
- Select Wipe handheld.
- Then accept information in your screen.
- Enter the world "blackberry".
- After that your phone wil reset and restarts.
Hard Reset (BLACKBERRY 8330 Curve)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.